Mr Tariq Ayoub FRCOphth FRCS-G FEBO Cert-LRS PG-CRS MBBS BSc is a Consultant Ophthalmologist at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. His interests include treatment for Cataract, Vision Correction, Corneal disease, Eye-lid disorders, Glaucoma and Trauma.
He is on the specialist register of the General Medical Council and has received Specialist Certification in Refractive Surgery (Cert-LRS) by the Royal College of Ophthalmologists. He has extensive experience in all types of refractive surgery including LASIK, PRK, PTK, implantable ICL, refractive lens exchange and refractive treatment of keratoconus.
Tariq Ayoub trained at the prestigious London School of Ophthalmology, including Moorfields Eye Hospital and Royal Free Hospital. He has completed multiple fellowships including
• Cornea and External Disease Fellowship including Refractive Surgery at Moorfields Eye Hospital
• Oculoplastics Fellowship at Royal Free Hospital
• Trauma Ophthalmology Fellowship in Asia
He has received multiple prizes and awards from national and international organisations for his work in the field of Ophthalmology. He has authored a number of peer-reviewed articles and has presented in national and international meetings across the globe. He is an active educator and is passionate about training junior eye surgeons.
Mr Ayoub has been described as a compassionate, dynamic and safe surgeon who prides himself on the high quality of his work. Given his extensive experience, he is able to manage complex eye conditions in a holistic manner to deliver the best care for his patients.
Mr Ayoub can consults at Oculase – The Eye Clinic based in London Harley Street, London Fulham, Birmingham and Watford
1. Laser Eye Surgery – All you need to know
2. Refractive Surgery – All you need to know
3. Modern Treatments for Presbyopia
4. Cataract Surgery – State of the Art
5. The Red Eye
6. The Eye-lid in General Practice
7. Ophthalmic emergencies in General Practice
8. Corneal emergencies