Dr Bal Athwal is a Consultant Neurologist at the Royal Free Hospital and honorary consultant neurologist at UCL Hospitals.
Bal trained in Neurology at the National Hospital for Neurology and the Royal Free Hospital prior to being appointed consultant at Barnet Hospital and the Royal Free. In addition to general neurology practice he is lead for the specialist headache service at the Royal Free and consultant in Hyperacute Stroke at the HASU at UCLH.
1. Headache diagnosis and management
2. Stroke and TIA diagnosis and management
3. Clinical cases from primary care
4. Neurological symptoms and signs in primary care
5. Neurological presentations in primary care
6. Neurological examination for non-neurologists