Muhammad Nisar is a Consultant Rheumatologist & Physician at Bedfordshire Hospitals NHSFT having completed his dual speciality training in the East of England. He is also the director of research and development at the organisation.
He is the lead clinician for award winning early arthritis service, research on biologic therapies and inflammatory arthritis associated lung diseases MDT service. Dr Nisar has been involved in more than 60 clinical trials utilising biological therapies for autoimmune conditions. His other main interests include early inflammatory arthritis including ultrasound use and metabolic bone health. He has authored over 100 abstracts, presented at international conferences and published more than 25 papers in peer reviewed journals.
1. Early arthritis and the role of GPs
2. Rheumatoid arthritis - an immunological emergency
3. Psoriatic arthritis - an underdiagnosed condition
4. Stiff back - does it herald early death?
5. Spondyloarthritis - what does primary care need to know
6. Osteoporosis - an impending disaster
7. Crystals are multidimensional
8. Methotrexate and its challenges
9. Cases discussion
10. Dry eyes and fatigue - what could it mean?
11. Disease of emperors
12. Connective tissue diseases
13. Gut/Eyes/Joints/Skin - a complex overlap
14. Acute monoarthritis - how to diagnose in primary care