It gives me great pleasure in writing a few words about “Essentially Medical” GP service for learning. For the last 2 years I have attended regular seminars at the Supreme Medical Practice with good deal of satisfaction.
I have found this method of CPD a great personal success in learning for the following reasons.
– Speakers are of variable qualities ranging from an average to excellent but never less than average caliber in teaching.
– Information parted are on a sharing basis and hence very meaningful.
– Discussion during and after a PowerPoint presentation which takes place between speaker and local surgery health professionals which are in a small group so an exchange of knowledge is purposeful and based locally.
– The company gives good notice of the event, so it is easy to fit with busy schedule.
– The drug company’s representation is for short time and straightforward to the point and never obtrusive to learning process.
– On various occasions I could sort out patient based problems easily and also for the benefit of others.
Thank you for giving me opportunity for part of this process.Leave a reply →